My best friend is currently on a cruise, exploring a handful of European countries — Malta, Greece, Italy. Before she left (and after I got over my initial “Take me with yoooou” whine) she asked if I could help her choose some swimsuits for her trip. If you know my bestie, then you know that this is a pretty big deal!
You would think that living in South Florida would automatically mean that she has at least 30 different bathing suits to chose from, but you’d be wrong. So I picked my top five choices from Swimsuits For All that are flattering for a full-figure and bestie approved. Check them out below!
Which one is your favorite?
1. I love this swimsuit because it’s a two piece with a twist. It still covers the tummy but is fun and different — that peekaboo sliver of skin is perfect!
2. This two piece with a print top is fun and fabulous for the beach. It has a t-shirt silhouette and the larger sized straps are great for holding up the girls!
3. Everyone needs a bathing suit that is sexy and simple. This pick is a classic, tankini with side ruching and when paired with black bottoms, it can easily pass for a 1920s themed one-piece.
4. I chose this suit because the halter is great for bust support and that little bow draws your eyes up away from the stomach area.
5. This lovely two-piece suit with a handkerchief top helps keep the fabric away from the tummy. It’s nice to see a swimsuit that isn’t skin tight but still looks really cute!
Have you ever checked out Swimsuits For All?