Recently, I’ve been eating like a complete monster. And it hasn’t been cute. My will power against sweets, especially chocolate, is virtually nonexistent. One day as I was effectively using my time browsing around Pinterest (ha!), I came across a pin that has given me the motivation to change my ways!
Ok. Ok. I exaggerated. My ways have not changed, but I’ve decided to try out this little routine to curb the effects of my sugary addiction. Maybe I’ll even start to watch what I eat. Maybe.
(On a side note: There is no way that this chick got those abs from this workout. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! lol. Not that I would want such … er… intimidating looking abs, but still!)
I’ve only done this workout one time, but it was actually pretty intense. That 60 second wall sit was tough, and I could only do 2 sets of the entire routine. Pitiful. Now that’s motivation for me to stop stuffing my face.
I’ve even created a workout playlist to help me stay on track (see what I did there? ;)). It’s a mix of fast and slow songs. Why slow? Because I like sexy songs and pretending I’m in a music video while I listen to them. Simple as that. 😉 (But really it’s because when I come across a slow song on my playlist, I can use it as a break and go a tad slower. I can’t go from couch potato to fitness guru in one day!)
Here’s some songs from my workout playlist in no particular order. Some of these songs are definitely not for the faint of heart. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
- Roc Me Out – Rihanna
- 212 – Azealia Banks ft. Lazy Jay
- Beez in the Trap – Nicki Minaj ft. 2 Chainz
- Ayy Ladies – Tyga ft. Travis Porter
- Skin – Rihanna
- Roll It Gal – Allison Hinds
- Birthday Cake (Remix) – Rihanna ft. Chris Brown
- I Wanna Go – Britney Spears
- Take Over Control – Afro Jack ft. Eva Simons
- Dance (A$$)(Remix) – Big Sean ft. Nicki Minaj
- Good Good Night – Roscoe Dash
- Where Have You Been -Rihanna
- Blackout – Breathe Carolina
- Glad You Came – The Wanted
- Turn Up the Music – Chris Brown
- Country Girl (Shake It For Me) – Luke Bryan
- Now That I’ve Got Your Love – Sean Paul
- Good Girl – Carrie Underwood
- Right There – Nicole Scherzinger
- Boyfriend – Justin Beiber
So there you have it – songs from my workout playlist. There’s no rhyme or reason to it at all. Feel free to judge. 😉
Do you have any songs that help you get through your workouts? What tips do you have to help stay motivated?
(P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to more GLAM Life posts by adding your email address in the box underneath the search bar in the right hand corner!)